The brief is below, please note it is a scanned image and not text.
Output for Task 1
This is a check list of digital imaging tasks agreed by the group and links to the relevant posts with example outputs.
- Water splash – Water Splash and Water Splash II
- Smoke trails
- Street photography – Camden Visit
- Food – Not a specific post and apart from the slightly tongue in cheek “Spring Lambs” image The Onion Grower and The Baker from Windows on the World project.
- Fire or Magic (scroll to bottom of “Photoshop Techniques” post)
- Pseudo HDR (Shadow & Highlight recovery)
- Reshoot an iconic image
- Focus stacking
- HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Click here for a gallery of sample images shot for the Digital Imaging tasks.
Output for Task 2
This is a link to a road map of example work addressing specific criteria as listed in the brief.
In addition there are numerous blog posts with examples of images captured other than from the prescribed list of tasks above that have either been specifically captured or where there is significant post processing and I consider relevant to Digital Imaging topic. These are best seen by visiting the Blog page and selecting “Digital Imaging” from the drop down list of categories on the RH side of the page to see all the posts.